A NSW Government website

Other NSW agencies who may be able to help you

Contact details of other NSW agencies who may be able to help you

What is your complaint about?

Who you should contact

Access to information

Business Advocacy

Discrimination, disability or harassment


Private Sector Employment

NSW Public Sector and Local Government Employment

Energy and Water


Funded Services

Government Departments

Members of Parliament



Lawyers and Solicitors

State Court Judges, Magistrates and Judicial Officers



Television and Radio

Less serious Police Misconduct


Real Estate Agents or Landlords and Builders


The LECC will only investigate serious misconduct and serious maladministration by officers or employees of the NSW Police Force or NSW Crime Commission.

Less serious police misconduct such as customer service issues (e.g. officers claiming sick leave when not ill) should be reported to the NSW Police Force Customer Assistance Unit toll free 1800 622 571 or by visiting your local police station.

If you are unsure which agency you should contact, please see the guideline below to help advise you on the most appropriate course of action.